Friday 29 September 2017

My Chosen Target Audience


Pink = 15 - 20 Year Olds
Black = 21 - 25 Year Olds

After the research into "Meet Me On The Battlefield" which in my initial song choice study, people aged between 15 - 20 prefer the song because it isn't about romance and they also prefer narrative led videos that aren't romance led, therefore, 15 - 20 is my target audience

Also, studying the genre of "Meet Me On The Battlefield," and seeing the audiences of songs that meet the same genre, the age groups are very similar to the one I have chosen. Also, generally the audience for 'Meet Me On The Battlefield,' and for the singer, is females. So overall, I think my target audience is girls aged between "15 - 20/."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 4

Peter by Liberty Richardson