Friday 8 December 2017

How I made my poster








1: I opened Photoshop and made a transparent base the size of an A4 size of paper.



2: I filled the background with black, which matches the house style of my digipak, and music video.



3: I picked a picture that fit best for the poster, which matches the photo from the digipak cover. I pasted it on the document, and moved in down to the corner of the page. I changed the brightness and contast so that it blended in with the black background.



4: I used the rubber tool to erase the lights from the lamposts in the background and changed the photo to black and white this, once again, matches my digipak.



5:  I brought in my CD cover, and added a white stroke around the frame so that it would stand out on the poster. I added the CD because it shows the audience what is being sold.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 4

Peter by Liberty Richardson