Thursday 28 December 2017

Question 3

Powered by emaze

Audience Feedback

Throughout the creation of my music video, digipak, and poster it was important to talk directly to my audience, and find out what they liked, and what they didn’t like. The main way that I was able to communicate with them was with Google Forms. On Google Forms, my audience were able to select which song they wanted out of the two I had chosen; this is when I found out my target audience, people aged between 15 - 20 were the select group who did not choose the romantic song because it was a romantic song. Some of them said it was ‘cliché’ or ‘overused.’ Therefore, after the forums I turned to a group of my target audience that I could talk to face to face, and they all wrote down their ideas that could feature in the storyline for the song that they had selected in forum. After they were all written down, they crossed out the ones they’d rather not see, and yet again it was the romance storylines. Having the feedback from my audience as I was planning my music video helped me create a storyline that they wanted, and would be able to connect with; I also made sure elements they disliked were not in the video.

I didn’t, but I should have gotten more audience feedback for my digipak and poster as separate products.  Instead, I made them through the feedback I received on the making of my music video, and the conventions of other indie pop albums. I should have invested more time in getting audience feedback whilst I was creating my ancillary products.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 4

Peter by Liberty Richardson