Friday 1 September 2017



I created this edit to develop my skills in filming and editing. Throughout recording with the group I was walking with, I able to make executive decisions for shots and scenes we should include. I learnt how to track an entire scene and how it is important to use the camera to tell the story, instead of relying on the sound to solely control the narrative. When editing, I decided not to have the story in order, instead I used my editing to create flashbacks, to intrigue the viewers and also, develop my editing skills.

Editing this will strength my abilities when it comes to creating my music video because I was able to know what shot was could for a particular take and what order to place them in when it came down to editing, I could also match audio, both diegetic and non diegetic, with the scene itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 4

Peter by Liberty Richardson